Note: Make sure your domain is not pointing to hosting nameservers. If you are using your webhosting/private nameservers to point your domain to your webhost, then you will have to add DNS records like A, CNAME, MX, TXT at your webhost and not with us.
Only if you are using our nameservers for your domain, then you can add DNS records like A, CNAME, MX, TXT for your domain with us.
If above condition is cleared then follow below steps to add DNS records:
- Login to your account
- Click on your domain name
- Click on Modify Domain Setup
- Here click on “DNS”
- Click on ADD NEW DNS RECORD,
- Click on the Type drop-down and
- Here select (required record like A, CNAME, TXT etc.) and add the required data
- Make sure to click on ‘APPLY NOW’ after the update.